Before opening a support request:
- Refer to the Documentation. We work hard to ensure this is as detailed as possible, and covers as many questions / how-to’s as possible.
- Learn how best to ask for support by reading this article. This will save time and frustration, resulting in your issue being fixed faster.
If your site is on a staging environment:
- Attempt to reproduce the issue with all other plugins deactivated.
- Activate other plugins one by one, re-attempting to reproduce the issue each time.
- If possible, add the following to your wp-config.php file:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
How Support Works
To ensure the best possible support is delivered to all customers, we follow a few basic rules:
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided via email only – no exceptions (so please don’t ask for a phone call, Skype chat etc).
- We aim to respond to all support requests in 2 working days. At busy times, this may be 3 working days.
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request will slow down the response time.
- If you haven’t heard from us after 3 working days, please politely follow up with a second email.
- Don’t be a jerk – seriously. We’re human, and no doubt we’ve made some errors in our software and processes. We want to get your issue fixed as much as you do – that way everyone is happy. Threatening us, expecting an immediate resolution, demanding something or being plain rude won’t make us fix your issue any faster, and will result in immediate license revocation (and refund, if within the refund window).
- Don’t swear – super seriously. Rude language or swearing acronyms will result in an immediate license revocation (and refund, if within the refund window).
- Manners and tone cost nothing – if you’re polite to us, you’ll get a far better response and quicker turnaround time.
Open a Support Request