Before opening a support request:
- Refer to the Documentation. We work hard to ensure this is as detailed as possible, and covers as many questions / how-to’s as possible.
- Learn how best to ask for support by reading this article. This will save time and frustration, resulting in your issue being fixed faster.
- If possible, add the following to your wp-config.php file, making a note of any on screen errors.
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
How Support Works
To ensure the best possible support is delivered to all customers, we follow a few basic rules:
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided via email only
- Standard Support: We aim to respond in 2 – 3 working days (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- Priority Support: We aim to respond in 1 – 2 working days (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request may slow down the response time.
Open a Support Request
No matter how frustrated you may be, approaching us in a belittling, condescending, brash manner; expecting an immediate resolution, demanding something or being plain rude won’t make us fix your issue any faster. We’d much prefer a professional, polite interaction so that we can focus on getting your issue fixed quickly.