Before Opening a Support Request
- Ensure your web host meets the Hosting Requirements
- Ensure the Plugin is up to date, per the applicable Changelog and Updating Documentation
- Refer to the Documentation. We work hard to ensure this is as detailed as possible, and covers as many questions / how-to’s.
- Clear any browser caching by force refreshing the screen in question
- Clear any server caching in the WordPress Administration interface
- If technically able to, view your web browser’s console/log, performing the steps/tasks that you were unable to perform and including any error messages displayed.
- If technically able to, add the following to your wp-config.php file, performing the steps/tasks that you were unable to perform and including a copy of the resulting
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );