Prerequisites and Setup
- Any Media Library Organizer Pro license
- Auto Categorization Enabled and Setup
Auto Categorization will automatically categorize images that are uploaded through the WordPress Administration interface, regardless of whether an upload is performed within the Media Library, a Page, Page Builder etc.
Images not being categorized
- Confirm that an Authorization Code has been specified on the Settings screen
- Confirm that the Minimum Confidence score is not too high, as this will reduce the number of categories detected for an image
- If you are on a non-web accessible host (for example, localhost, 127.0.0.1 or a .dev domain), it’s not possible to Auto Categorize images.