To upgrade your existing license,
- Visit https://wpmedialibrary.com/account
- Login with your email address and password
- This will be the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Use the Forgot Password option to reset your password, if necessary.
- Click on the License Keys tab.
- Beside your license key click on the Upgrade License button under the Actions column:
Don’t see an Upgrade License option? If there is an option to Renew, you will need to renew your expired license first.
Select the license type that you wish to upgrade to
The prices displayed will be on a pro rata basis, meaning that you only pay the cost difference between your current license, and the license that you upgrade to, based on the current license expiry date. For example, if you paid $39 for a license 6 months ago, and the next license type is $89, you would pay $25 ($50 being the difference, halved as your license has 6 months remaining of the 12 month period).
Follow the checkout process to complete the upgrade process.
Your license key will be immediately upgraded.