Updating Plugins through your WordPress Installation
WordPress will automatically check for any updates to the Media Library Organizer Plugin and any licensed Addons, usually every 12 hours.
If an update is available, you will be notified on the Plugins menu in the WordPress Administration:
Click on Plugins in the WordPress Administration menu to be taken to your list of installed WordPress Plugins.
Click on the update now option below each Plugin / Addon to update the to the latest version.
All updates applied will not overwrite any existing plugin data, or lose any settings, and our updates are rigorously tested before deployment. However, we always advise that you perform a full backup of WordPress, its files and database tables before applying any updates.
Manually Updating Plugins via WordPress
If you think there should be an update, but don’t see one in your WordPress installation, you can force WordPress to check for updates:
- In the WordPress Administration interface, click on Dashboard > Updates
- Click on the Check Again button
- If an update was found, select the Plugin / Addons you wish to update, and click the Update Plugins button
Manually Updating Plugins via Version Control, FTP or Other
If you prefer to update WordPress Plugins and Addons using a deployment process using version control (Git), FTP or another method, you can manually download the latest version of Media Library Organizer and your purchased Addon(s) through your Account.
To access your account:
- Visit https://wpmedialibrary.com/account
- Login with your email address and password
- This will be the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Use the Forgot Password option to reset your password, if necessary.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- Click on the Download link for the required Plugin or Addon.
- Extract the ZIP file to your local machine
- Copy the extracted folder to your WordPress installation’s