There are two ways to install Addons:
- Through your WordPress Installation
- Manually, through Version Control or FTP
Install Addons through your WordPress Installation
To install an Addon through your WordPress Installation:
- Click on Media Library Organizer > Addons in the WordPress Administration menu
Don’t see Media Library Organizer in your WordPress installation? Make sure you have installed Media Library Organizer first.
- If you haven’t done so already, enter your license key
- For the Addon you want to install, click the Install Now button
Don’t see an Install Now button, and see a button to upgrade your license? You’ll need to click this to be taken to the Media Library Organizer site to upgrade your license.
- For the Addon you want to activate, click the Activate Now button.
- On screen confirmation will be displayed to confirm the Addon has been activated
Install Addons Manually through Version Control, FTP or Other
If you prefer to install Addons using a deployment process using version control (Git), FTP or another method, you can manually download the latest version of your purchased Addon(s) through your Account.
To access your account:
- Visit https://wpmedialibrary.com/account
- Login with your email address and password
- This will be the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Use the Forgot Password option to reset your password, if necessary.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- Click on the Download link for the required Plugin or Addon.
- Extract the ZIP file to your local machine
- Copy the extracted folder to your WordPress installation’s