Prerequisites and Setup
- Any Media Library Organizer Pro license
- PHP EXIF extension installed and enabled (most hosts have this by default; the few that don’t can do this for you).
Settings are used to:
- Define whether Image Properties should be output when editing an image in the WordPress Administration interface
- Define which EXIF fields should be made available for editing
In the WordPress Administration interface, click on Media Library Organizer > Settings
Clicking the EXIF tab allows you to define the following settings:
- Output Image Properties?
- Yes: Non-editable Image Properties (such as Aperture, Focal Length, ISO) are output when editing an Attachment in the WordPress Administration interface.
- No: Non-editable Image Properties (such as Aperture, Focal Length, ISO) are not output when editing an Attachment in the WordPress Administration interface.
- Editable Fields
- Choose the field(s) to display on Attachment edit screens, which will permit editing.
Once you have made changes to the settings, click the Save button.
On screen confirmation will display to confirm that the settings have been updated.