Settings are used to:
- Define the Imagga Authorization Code, to allow images to be automatically categorized
- Determine the minimum confidence level required for a category to be assigned to an image
In the WordPress Administration interface, click on Media Library Organizer > Settings
The Auto Categorization tab allows you to define settings specific to this Addon:
Imagga: Authorization Code
To allow the Auto Categorization Addon to automatically categorize images, you must obtain an authorization code from Imagga – a free, third party image detection service:
- Visit https://imagga.com/auth/signup
- Complete the fields
- Click the Create your account button
- Click Continue to my dashboard
- Copy the Authorization code in the black box
- Paste the Authorization code in to the Addon Setting’s Imagga: Authorization Code field within your WordPress installation.
Imagga: Minimum Confidence
Each Category determined in an image by Imagga will have a confidence rating percentage, between 0 and 100. The higher the rating, the more confident the Addon is that the Category is accurate.
Choosing a higher percentage will result in fewer categories being detected for an image, with those categories having a greater accuracy.
Choosing a lower percentage will result in more categories being detected for an image, with some categories having a potentially lower accuracy.
Once you have made changes to the settings, click the Save button.
On screen confirmation will display to confirm that the settings have been updated.